United Physician Group’s
Per your physician’s discretion, United Physician Group is pleased to offer patients the opportunity to have a medical visit without coming into the office with our TeleVisit Health & Online Wellness (healow™) mobile app. This option offers patients remote access to their medical provider via technology such as a computer, tablet, or mobile device. The provider and patient are not physically present with each other but aims to provide the same level of quality care.
Installing the Healow Application
The following steps explain how to install the Healow application on an iOS or Android smart device.
- Open App Store from your iPhone or Google Play from your Android phone.
- Type Healow app in the search box.
- Tap Get in the App Store or Install in Google Play. This installs the application to your phone.
- Tap OPEN – OR – Tap the Healow application from the launcher.
Initializing a TeleVisit Via Healow
The following steps describe how to initialize your scheduled TeleVisit from an iOS or Android smart device.
- Open the Healow app, and tap GET STARTED.
- Accept the following in-phone notifications: Location, Camera, and Microphone.
- Enter the Practice Code: EIHIBD
- Enter the login credentials provided by the practice and tap Login.
- Accept the Term and Conditions for the Healow application.
- Verify the account by entering your Date of Birth.
- Create and confirm a 4-digit pin of your choice. (Remember your 4-digit PIN; you will need it the next time you log into the application.)
- On the wheel screen, tap APPOINTMENTS.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Start TeleVisit.
- Follow instructions to check in and wait for your provider to connect. Tap the red phone icon at the bottom of the screen to end the visit.
- If you experience any technical problems or have questions about the TeleVisit process, first look at the TeleVisit help file at the bottom left on your Patient Portal. If you still need additional help, visit the helow help page.